quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010

The Terapist - Bronques

Pra quem não sabe, além do LastNightsParty, o Bronques também tem um Wordpress com" Excerpts from L.E.S Artistes"

Com pérolas como está:


-So, I don’t get it. What made you decide you wanted to take photos with me after all this time?

-Well, I’ve been going out with this guy for 6 months now and everything has been perfect. We have the best conversations, similar life goals, we like each other’s friends and families. Everything is good except… the sex. It just sucks. I don’t know, it doesn’t work. Every time we do it, it’s awkward. I think there is something wrong with me. You know how I’m usually the crazy, sexual girl at the party? Well with him I get shy, I don’t know why. So I thought that if I did a photoshoot where I would be naked and sexual, it might get me out of this bad place I’m in.

-So this is therapy?

-Yeah, sort of.
 --------------------
Tem essa também

Nenhum comentário: